Toshiba America Business Solutions, a leader in digital technology, is seeking a Field Service Lead Technician supporting the Syracuse, NY marketplace.
Our people bring innovative, real-world solutions for our client's print management needs; we help cut costs, secure documents and reduce the environmental footprint. We are a growing, dynamic organization that has a need for someone to contribute their professional best.
Summary: Work within an assigned territory with responsibility to maintain, service, and repair office equipment at customer locations in an effective and efficient manner.
- Providing technical service by maintaining, providing solutions, servicing, and repairing office equipment (B & W, color and multi-functional devices, printers, and copiers) at customer locations in assigned territories.
- Maintain, service, and repair office equipment (printers, copiers, and MFPs) at customer locations in assigned territories in an effective and efficient manner.
- Diagnostics, installation, modifications, upgrades, repair, removal and retrofits of printers, copiers, and MFPs Complete assigned field calls according to priority while executing proper time management.
- Coordinate with dispatch and keep them informed of all re-route activity as required.
- Manage car inventory to ensure adequate part levels are available in order to service machines.
- Maintain tools and test equipment to ensure they are in service-ready condition.
- Practice PM procedures and repair techniques to build proficiency for field assignments.
- Complete service training as required by Toshiba America Business Solutions.
- Attend department meetings as required and ensure service activities are accurately documented according to service practices using automated systems and/or established reports (call, mileage and expense reports) with activity.
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- A minimum of five years of experience in technical repair and service of copier/office equipment. Demonstrated experience with document management, MFP and print devices. Must have experience providing on-site service and repair to customers. Ability to handle complex issues and provide solutions where appropriate.
- Strong customer service skills are essential. Ability to multitask and prioritize assignments.
- Must be computer literate.
- Must have good communications skills (written and verbal) including tact and diplomacy when dealing with customers.
- Valid Driver's License
Required Qualifications: Experience in repair and service of copier/office equipment
Toshiba America Business Solutions, Inc. offers a competitive salary and generous benefits package including the following:
- Group health coverage (medical, dental, & vision)
- Employee Assistance Programs
- Pre-tax spending accounts
- 401(k) plan (with company match)
- Pet Insurance
- Company provided life insurance
- Employee discounts
- Generous paid holiday schedule, paid vacation & sick/personal business/volunteer days
Toshiba America Business Solutions is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer that evaluates qualified applicants without regard to age, ancestry, color, religious creed, disability, marital status, medical condition, genetic information, military or veteran status, national origin, race, sex, gender,