To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- La Grange, KY
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Pharmacy Customer Service and Compliance Specialist
Rawlings Group • La Grange, KY
Posted 6 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Are you someone who enjoys working in a fast paced office setting, using multiple information systems and communication methods to investigate and resolve health insurance claim related matters? If so, we have a job for you!
The Rawlings group, founded in 1977, is the premier leader in payment integrity services to the health insurance industry. Located in La Grange, KY, The Rawlings Group employs over 1,400 people and is growing. If you are looking for a great opportunity to make positive impact on the future of healthcare, The Rawlings Group needs to be your career choice.
We are looking for someone with a strong detail orientation, who enjoys researching insurance claim information to join our Medicare Validation and Compliance department. Training will be provided. This is a great opportunity for someone who has worked in customer service.
The person selected will verify potential other party liability information by reaching out by phone or email, and working with insurance carriers, attorneys, case administrators, employers and/or members. They will determine if accident or injury cases are valid and if there is a viable source of recovery. For valid and recoverable cases, they will also investigate paid drug claims for members involved to determine if they were related to the specific injury, and if so place the responsible party on notice. The services completed will directly support our client’s Medicare Part D Compliance Program.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Verify CMS information including accident type, date of accident, accident details, patient injuries, sources of recovery, and status of any claim made by the patient.
- Document all updated information in both Pharmacy (RxSelect) and Subrogation (SRS) systems.
- Determine if the case is valid. Follow appropriate steps for invalid and valid cases.
- Follow specific process to determine if paid pharmacy claims are related to the specific case for valid and recoverable cases and place responsible party on notice.
- Manage a caseload of 600-800 investigations, completing 300-400 per month.
- Follow specific time frames to complete the validation.
- The ability to work at our Facility and maintain our regular work schedule of Monday through Friday, 8:00 am- 5:00 pm.
Skills and Abilities:
- Excellent attention to detail and organizational skills.
- Good communication skills both verbally and written, including excellent phone communication skills.
- Ability to work well in a fast paced, high volume environment.
- A proven record of being dependable and reliable.
- Strong skills in Microsoft Office programs.
- 1+ years working in a position that includes frequent inbound and/or outbound phone work.
- 1+ years experience in a past paced, high volume environment preferred.
- Experience working with detailed information.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Associate’s Degree preferred.