Due to growth, we are looking for a Director of Sales to join our team.
Who We Are
We are in search of an experienced sales leader with proven success in developing sales strategies and delivering growth results. As the Senior Sales Executive, you excel in building client relationships, articulating value propositions, analyzing data metrics, and achieving targets. Opportunity to work remotely.
Silvervine has provided one of the most complete automated policy administration system available, issuing policies in 49 states. Our P&C insurance software is modular, scalable system that easily accommodates changing business models, evolving distribution models and mergers and acquisitions. We support most P&C lines of business including personal auto, commercial auto, homeowners, dwelling, fire, flood, excess flood, general liability, motorcycle, recreational vehicle, aviation, commercial package, E&O, farm and watercraft.
We are an industry-leading software company looking for talented team members. We hire those who seek a fun, family-friendly work environment with opportunities of growth. As a Silvervine, team member you will be empowered with clear, achievable goals; a supportive work environment and a culture that values innovation and continual improvement.
- Overachieves on assigned quarterly and annual sales targets
- Ownership of the bid approval process
- Maintains and expands relationships with named and new logo customers.
- Is responsible for achieving sales quota and assigned strategic account objectives
- Understands the concept and processes involved with managing accounts and opportunities as they relate to activities, tasks, funnel, quarterly commitments and leads while reporting on them in a CRM solution such as Salesforce.
- Ability to enter a customer site well in advance of knowing there is an opportunity, discovering needs, identifying the buying circle and process, communicating value and managing the opportunity through to pricing, negotiation and eventual contracting
- Completes strategic customer account management plans that meet company standards
- Engages with Customer Success Managers, and Product Managers to communicate customer needs driven product enhancements
- Help grow the customer base by identifying and progressing new opportunities
- Leading presentation preparation and execution scenarios
Required Skills or Experience
- Accomplished high-energy enterprise salesperson with 5+ years of Enterprise level sales
- Large B2B sales experience within Insurtech or a tech company
- Sales Hunter - Focused on driving new revenue growth by uncovering new opportunities/creating demand in existing accounts
- History of accurate forecasting and successfully performing on target quota attainment;
- Ability to call on new people within an account, request meetings, expand network and engage with all levels of a customer organization
- Must be willing to travel
- An ability to clearly present and articulate a value proposition;
- Ability to build strong relationships quickly, both internally and with customers;
- A passionate ‘can-do’ mindset focused on understanding and addressing customer needs;
- Very strong team leadership and people management skills, including demonstrated team leadership experience, motivating individuals and/or teams to excel;
- Ability to manage customer expectations across multiple levels of the customer organization;
- Ability to efficiently coordinate several opportunities in parallel;
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills, with staff and customers;
- Eager to learn and utilize available tools to exceed in sales;
- Sound ability in Microsoft products (Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook);
- Experience leveraging CRM tools (SalesForce)
- Excited to learn new skills and concepts quickly and thoroughly
Business To Business
Coaching And Mentoring