Education: Associate’s degree in Information Technology field required; Bachelor’s degree in business or an Information Technology field preferred.
- 1+ year(s) direct IT support experience
- Basic PC troubleshooting and networking knowledge
- Excellent virtual/phone presence and verbal communication skills
- Experience with VMware, Remote Tools, Inventory/Asset Management preferred
- Certifications in the following: Network+, A+, Microsoft or cisco etc. preferred
As an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, ITW Marking & Coding does not discriminate in hiring or in the terms and conditions of employment because of an individual's race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, arrest record, citizenship or other categories protected by federal, state or local laws. EOE/M/F/Vet/Disability