Family First Life Familia is looking for Enrollment Specialists. We are in need of 2-3 people to come on board. We have some major groups opening up with us in the area and we are looking to add to our team. There is a huge advantage to becoming a member of our team.
$5,350 Bonus Potential While Training in First 3 Months!! We are seeking a candidate to fill our Associate position. This is an individual sales position that offers a strong performance-based compensation opportunity, flexible schedules with no nights, weekends or holidays. You will have the opportunity to earn $5,350 in bonus money while training during your first 3 months of appointment and $15,900 in bonus over the first year.
FAMILY FIRST LIFE ASSOCIATE JOB DESCRIPTION: FFL Familia is looking for an enthusiastic, career-minded, self-motivated individual for the Associate position to work in a professional sales environment. Management opportunities are available. Prior sales experience is welcome, but not necessary. Paid training with FFL Familia Sales Academy world-class training program.
TOP-NOTCH BENEFITS: Benefits include stock bonus program, bonus rewards and exotic trips. Compensation is discussed in detail with the hiring manager during the interview process. However, it is a combination structure that includes Commission, Residuals, Overrides, Bonuses, and Stocks.
COMPANY DESCRIPTION: In the United States, Family First Life is the leading independent brokerage for financial planning insurance. Family First Life began in 2013 from the concept of having the highest paid agents in the entire insurance industry. Family First Life started with a belief that every decision made had to be good for the client, good for the agent and good for the insurance carriers. With this three-pronged strategy Family First Life went from being a brand-new independent brokerage in 2013, to the number one brokerage, producing over $220 million in life insurance products in 2019. Our strategy, and year after year increasing performance, brought about a partnership with Integrity Marketing Solutions in 2019. The partnership allows every employee the ability to become an Integrity partner through consistent hard work and top performance.
This is a CAREER opportunity, not just another job. If you cannot commit to multiple interviews, please do not apply.
- Penetrating new national account business
- Prepare account reconciliations for accounts
- Deliver an account strategy for each account
- Develop business within existing accounts and new accounts
- Develop new business sales opportunities in new accounts
- Propose and close key account sales
- Progressing from the sales account manager role
- Develop an account growth plan and new account development plan
- Driving sales through new customer and existing account growth
- Developing existing accounts while generating new accounts
- Develop target accounts list sales plan for each account
- Implement sales strategies for new account prospects and growth opportunities within existing accounts
- Complete strategic customer account plans
- Manage assigned accounts and maximize account
- Coordinate sales approach and account servicing of national accounts
- Maintain quality key account customers in assigned sales territory
- Assisting strategic account director to develop and implement account business plans
- Ensuring integrated customer account management
- Expand relationships in existing accounts and develop new accounts
- Developing overall client/account strategy
Achieve Client Need
Customer Relationship Management
Maintain Client Relationship