One of the nation's largest diagnostic imaging centers, with more than 300 locations, has an immediate need for experienced Ultrasound Technologist’s interested in Full Time or Part Time schedules. This company has a tremendous reputation for innovation and state of the art equipment in a modern and patient friendly setting. If you want to join a dynamic team, expand your knowledge and work alongside experienced and knowledgeable clinical staff then this is the opportunity for you!
We are seeking Ultrasound Technologist’s interested in joining a dynamic team must have experience in most if not all; Breast, OB/GYN, Abdomen, small parts, pelvic and if possible, and lower extremity venous.
- Operating the ultrasound equipment and analyzing findings in real time during the examination to ensure optimal data is obtained
- Evaluating ultrasound exam results to identify expected and unexpected outcomes given the procedure plan as well as whether appropriate test guidelines and protocols were followed
- Identifying and documenting unexpected results that may indicate the need for further testing or immediate medical attention
- Performs related duties, as required
- ARDMS required
- Minimum 2 years of experience working in a hospital radiology department or private radiology office required
- Ideal candidate will have experience with GE S8, Hitachi Alokas and/or Siemens S1000
- Competitive Rates
- Medical Coverage you can buy into
- Commuter Benefits
- Flex Spending
- Flex Scheduling
- Entertainment Benefits
- Direct Deposit
For over 30 years, Mitchell Martin Healthcare (MMHC) has provided clinical and allied talent to a diversified client base that includes Medical Centers, SNFs, Public and Private School Systems, Corporate and Occupational Health Centers, Insurance Firms, Life Sciences, Urgent Care and Community Health Centers. We have been recognized by the Joint Commission for our standards of quality compliance. MMHC's services include placement of healthcare professionals on a temporary and full-time basis. For the talented professionals we work with, MMHC always seeks to get the right people into the right jobs, with a high touch customer service orientation that is based on integrity and building long term relationships.