- 2-3 years relevant construction accounting work experience preferred
- AIA billing is an added plus
- Experience with SAGE 300 is a plus
- Knowledge of general accounting/construction procedures
- Strong communication skills both written and verbal
- Ability to work independently, without immediate direction or supervision
- Capacity to organize, multitask and prioritize work load
- Ability to meet deadlines and work fast under pressure
- Sensitivity to confidential matters
- High School diploma required, Associates degree is preferred
This information is a brief job summary for recruiting purposes only and does not constitute the entire job description, duties or requirements for this position.
Talis Group is an equal opportunity employer. All candidates are considered based upon their skills, performance and potential, without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, pregnancy, genetic information or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.