General maintenance of casino indoor and outdoor premises. Works with all departments on an as needed basis. Also works along with all Engineering personnel.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Upon request, reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Provide outstanding customer service to guests and all other employees by exceeding our mission statement: “We are here for the guest. Period”
· Responsible for timely repairs, installation, and preventive maintenance of electrical, plumbing, HVAC, boilers, chillers and any other pieces of equipment that would need service.
· Responsible for reading meters, gauges and other testing instruments accurately and effectively in order to detect and identify problems and the appropriate paths for repairs.
· Responsible for all timely and accurate documentation of all repairs and preventive maintenance reports.
· Perform departmental technical projects which will include, but not limited to , electrical and mechanical equipment repair or other duties as required.
· Landscaping/ sprinkler maintenance.
· Perform carpentry repairs.
· Perform plumbing repairs.
· Perform electrical repairs.
· Perform masonry work.
· Must be able to follow safety guidelines and work closely with Safety coordinator to make sure all OSHA safety guidelines are adhered to.
- Ensure compliance with all Minimum Internal Control Standards (MICS) as well as all Tribal Internal Control Standards (TICS)
· Present a positive image of the Casino to its guests and vendors and to assist them as required.
· Must follow all safety policies and procedures and attend all scheduled safety meetings and training as a condition of employment.
· Requires technical knowledge of the construction and maintenance work involved, and the ability to use cost-estimating methods.
· Perform any other duties that may be assigned from time to time.
This job requires no supervisory responsibilities.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE (MUST BE DOCUMENTED):
· High school diploma or equivalent or 2-4 years related experience and / or training.
· Must be able to communicate in English.
CERTIFICATION, LICENSES AND ANY ADDITIONAL REQUIREMENTS:
- Must pass pre-employment and periodic random drug screens
- Must pass pre-employment physical
- Must be able to pass background suitability investigation
- Must obtain a Tribal Gaming License
- Must provide proof of eligibility to work in the United States within 72 hours of employment
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Upon request, reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is occasionally required to stand; walk; use hands to finger, handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms; climb or balance; and stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, depth perception, and ability to adjust focus.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job.
· The Casino is op-en 24 hours per day, seven (7) days per week; therefore, you must be flexible to work any and all shifts.
· The Casino is a gaming facility.
· The Casino is not a smoke-free environment.
· The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
· While performing this job the employee is exposed to work in extreme weather conditions from extreme heat and cold weather.
· Be aware that surveillance cameras and audio equipment monitor the premises recording activity throughout the facility on 24-hour, 7 – day per week basis.
Occupational Safety And Health
Material Safety Data Sheet