To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
Wilmington, OH 45177
- Phone: 678-929-6334
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
Client Service Rep - $12/hr on W2
Expedite Technology Solutions, LLC • Wilmington, OH
Posted 1 month ago
This is Anjali from Expedite Technology Solution, we have opportunity with our Client for Customer Service Representative, Wilmington OH. Let me know if you would like to speak about this opportunity in more detail. You can reach me directly on 678-929-6334.
Requisition Name: Customer Service Representative (Immediate offer)
Location: Wilmington, OH 45177
Rate: $10-12/hr on W2
Work shift : 8 - 4:30 // 2:30 PM - 11 PM EST
Under general supervision, the Customer Support Agent is responsible for managing the transactions that support client needs as well as providing quality and efficient customer service to clients by responding to all customer inquiries regarding services, processes, reports, complaints, and lien placement.
· Ensuring contractual obligations are met for each client.
· Originate loan and title documents for automotive lending transactions in assigned DMV jurisdictions. Documents lead to the origination of, but are not limited to, lien placement, duplicate title, registration, plates, and tags.
· Respond to client, consumer, or seller inquiries on vehicle titling and registration processes for lenders.
· Evaluation of process and procedures.
· Client record management and verifying collateral packets are complete for securing new liens and registration and to take appropriate actions as necessary.
· Meaningful and successful interactions with prior lenders, dealers, tag agents, and DMVs to ensure successful completion of transactions.
· Company proprietary software systems are utilized for research and data entry.
· 2+ years of DMV, lender or dealership state title experience, preferred.
· Phone skills – Ability to handle a high volume of inbound and outbound calls.
· Customer Service skills - Responds promptly to customer needs; solicits customer feedback to improve service; responds to requests for service and assistance; meets commitments.
· Detail Orientation/Problem Solving – Pays close attention to detail and possesses good organizational skills. Identifies and resolves problems in a timely manner; gathers and analyzes information skillfully
· Verbal and Written Communication – Speaks clearly and persuasively in positive or negative situations; listens and gets clarification; responds well to questions; participates in meetings. Ability to write clearly and effectively present ideas and to document activities; to read and interpret written information
· Teamwork – Balances team and individual responsibilities; exhibits objectivity and openness to others’ views; gives and welcomes feedback; puts success of team above own interests; able to build morale and group commitments to goals and objectives
· Adaptability – Adapts to changes in the work environment; manages competing demands; changes approach or method to best fit the situation; able to deal with frequent change, delays, or unexpected events
· Quality – Demonstrates accuracy and thoroughness; monitors own work to ensure quality
· Microsoft Office and Windows 7 – Standard working knowledge of Word, Excel, and Outlook as well as Windows 7