Growing Dermatology practice with office locations in Orland Park, Evergreen Park, and Skokie searching for a Medical Assistant to join our amazing team! Bielinski Dermatology Group, LLC d/b/a SkinMD, LLC consistently recognizes and values all of their team members. Great organizational culture and leadership. Don't believe us? See why you should join our team!
Our Medical Assistants are an essential part of our team in providing dermatology patient care, common dermatology procedures, as well as cosmetic procedures.
The ideal candidate must be a self starter, be a team player, and be patient focused.
Dermatology experience is strongly preferred. Willing to train the right candidate.
-Escorts patients to and from exam rooms, verifying patients information
-Obtaining patient histories by interviewing the patient, confirming reason for visit
-Assisting with exams, surgery, and cosmetic procedures
-Answer patients questions
-Prepare rooms between patients
-Cleaning and sterilization of instruments
-Calling patients with biopsy results, lab results, prescription refills, and scheduling surgical procedures
-Documenting patient visits in EMR (must be computer savvy)
The ideal candidate must be available to work Monday-Thursday any hours between 7:30A.M.-7:30P.M., Friday any hours between 7:30A.M.-4:00P.M., and Saturdays 7:30A.M.-1:30P.M. (Saturdays are worked 1-3 times a months and are rotated)
This is a full time position (32-40 hours a week). We offer medical, vision, and dental benefits after 90 days of employment. Sick days, personal days, and paid vacation time is offered.
- Take patients histories and vital signs
- Obtaining patient history and vital signs
- Record vital signs in patient's medical record
- Take patient histories and vital signs
- Collect patient histories and records vital signs
- Obtain and record patient's vital signs
- Take and records patient history and vital signs
- Add medical history into patient medical files
- Serve as a patient advocate
- Measure vital signs and records information on patient charts
- Obtain vital signs and perform routine patient intake
- Take vital signs and obtain accurate patient history information
- Obtain and record vital signs
- Take and record vital signs
- Prepare patients for medical examinations
- Draw and perform vital signs
- Sending/receiving patient medical records
- Measure vital signs and records information on patients' charts
- Obtain medical information and collect appropriate vital signs
- Assist rooming patients and taking vitals
- Assist Physician
- Electronic Medical Record
- Maintain Medical Record
- Perform Clinical Duty