Burnett is partnering with on of the world's leading eye-wear retailers, to identify top talent for their Logistics Associate role. This is an excellent opportunity to get in with a stable, family-oriented company that takes excellent care of its employees!
The Logistics Associate will be responsible for receiving and shipping product as well as performing quality control on eye-wear.
Main Duties Include:
• Receive optical frames and sunglasses into the system
• Perform quality control checks on the eye-wear before distributing to the customer
• Ship eye-wear according to the shipping instructions in the system
• Communicate with customer service and other departments on any issues found
The contract pay rate will be $16/hr. Once the role goes perm, there will be a raise and the company offers excellent benefits. Hours will be Monday-Friday, 9am-6pm (occasional weekend and overtime work, depending on business flow).
As a Burnett/Choice temporary or contract employee, you can benefit from Weekly Pay, Direct Pay Deposit, Global Card Paycard, Medical Indemnity Plan, Free Online Training, and Credit Union Membership (Houston, El Paso, Dallas, San Antonio). Plus, the ability to earn Service Bonuses, Holiday Pay, Referral Bonuses, and company ownership in our Employee Stock Ownership Plan.
• High school diploma, some college preferred
• At least two years’ experience in a shipping/receiving environment
• A stable work record