To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Somerville, MA
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Peer Specialist - Part Time
Riverside Community Care • Somerville, MA
Posted 8 hours ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Riverside Community Care is seeking a Part Time (20 hours/week) Peer Specialist to provide peer assistance to a young adult population!
The Peer Specialist will guide youth through their recovery process providing outreach, peer support and advocacy, all in accordance to the client’s individual treatment plan.
The Peer Specialist will, as well, help clients to gain access to recovery resources and communities.
Working in coordination to CTC home based teams, the Peer Specialist will use his or her recovery experience as a positive model for clients’ process.
- Basic computer skills (Microsoft Office) required
- Valid driver’s license, safe driving record, and regular access to a reliable vehicle required
- Experience as consumer of services or family member of a consumer preferred
- High School Degree/GED required, Bachelors preferred
- One year experience working with target population required, though experience as a consumer can be substituted
- Certification as a Peer Specialist preferred; Riverside will help candidate obtain certification once employed if not currently certified
Riverside Community Care is dedicated to the goal of building a culturally diverse and inclusive organization committed to working in a multicultural environment and strongly encourages applications from minorities. We provide equal opportunity for all persons seeking employment without regard to race, age, color, religion, gender, marital status, sexual orientation, military status, national origin, disability, or any other characteristic as established by law.