ABOUT THE COMPANY
Our client is in SUPER GROWTH MODE within the Madison market and they're looking to hire a Senior Accountant that brings the passion drive to learn and grow. If you're seeking a company where you can grow and advance, there is significant opportunity to do so! This is a highly visible role, working with Senior Leadership delivering financials. The company is known for having an amazing culture and provides its employees with a great benefits package and team environment/culture.
Why You Should Consider this Opportunity:
- Summer Hours Offered
- Flexible Work Schedules
- Competitive Benefits - 401K & PTO
- Opportunity to Advance
RESPONSIBILITIES OF THE SENIOR ACCOUNTANT:
- Handle month-end, quarter-end and year-end closing activities.
- Analyze financial information detailing assets, liabilities, and capital
- Prepares balance sheet, profit and loss statement, and other reports to summarize current and projected company financial position.
- Establish, modify, document, and coordinate the implementation of accounting and accounting control procedures.
- Perform an analysis of revenue and expenses and give reasons for monthly and year over year changes.
- Prepare complex general ledger entries by maintaining records and files, reconciling accounts.
- Adhere to internal controls
EXPERIENCE PREFERRED FOR THE SENIOR ACCOUNTANT ROLE:
• BS in Accounting/Finance, or equivalent business experience; MBA or CPA preferred
• Minimum of 3 years related business experience
• Solid understanding of accounting processes and procedures; GAAP
• Proven ability to meet daily and monthly deliverables
• Ability to work efficiently independently as well as part of a team
• Public accounting experience preferred
Keywords: Accounting, Accountant, Senior Accountant, Operations, Finance, CPA, Senior Accountant, ERP, Excel, Expense, MBA
Generally Accepted Accounting Principles