Looking for a CNC Lathe Operator on 1st shift in Carol Stream to join the team.
Hours: 6am to 4:30pm Days of Week: Monday thru Thursday - Friday overtime at company discretion
· Operate CNC Lathe (Okuma) Machine.
· Ensure that all procedures and activities are conducted in a safe manner.
· Steel toe safety shoes are required.
· Safety glasses w/side shields we provide and reader safety glasses unless employee wears prescription.
· Prescription Safety glasses must be Osha approved safety standard and have side shields.
· Hearing protection is also mandatory in our manufacturing plant (we provide earplugs).
· Blueprint reading Read calipers and micrometers.
· Knowledge of turning tools.
· Must have a problem-solving attitude.
· Operate machine 90%, Inspect parts 5% and Housekeeping/keep area clean 5%.
· Able to stand for long periods of time.
· Able to lift, bending, pull, push, carry 10 lbs. often with over 10 lbs. occasionally.
PLEASE LOCAL CANDIDATES ONLY
***$500 Referral Bonus ***
We will pay you a referral bonus for anyone you refer to us after they have worked 90 calendar days.
Occupational Health And Safety Administration (Osha)
Complex Problem Solving