The ideal candidate will have 2+ years` experience as an Inventory Control Specialist to join the 1st shift team. Full responsibility for inventory custody, record keeping and management.
Responsibilities include, but not limited to:
· Receiving of incoming parts.
· Verification of packing slip to PO and product received.
· Entry of goods received in computer system.
· Stock, organize, and track parts received.
· Segregate and document returned goods.
· Pick parts to fill customer and manufacturing orders.
· Package orders for shipment.
· Distribute parts to fill manufacturing orders.
· Work with Purchasing regarding inventory levels, EOQs and backorders.
· Regular cycle counts and inventory audits.
· Create policies and procedures to achieve 99% inventory accuracy.
· Verification of part location.
· Tracking of inventory.
· Return and record defective inventory.
· 2 to 5 years previous inventory experience in a manufacturing environment.
· Strong ability to maintain inventory custody.
· Experience using computerized inventory record keeping software.
· Excellent organizational, record keeping and communication skills.
· Experience using Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook).
· Ability to lift 50lbs on regular basis.
· Experience packaging items for shipment.
· Ability to work overtime.
· Ability to be trained on new processes and computer software.
· Ability to read and understand blueprints.
· Good interpersonal & team building skills.
· Ability to work independently as well as in a group.
- Health Insurance:
- Monarch full time employees are eligible for health insurance. There are two plans from which to choose. Offering one of the largest PPO Health Care Insurance Companies within Illinois with deductibles as low as $1000.
- Eligible the 1st of the month after 30 days of employment.
- Also available to Monarch Employees:
- Dental Insurance - Guardian
- Vision Insurance - Guardian VSP
- Life Insurance
- Short Term Disability
- Paid Holidays:
- 6 Paid Holidays
- Eligible after 30 days of employment.
- Employees must work the scheduled day before and after the holiday in order to receive pay.
- Referral Bonus:
- We will pay you a $500 referral bonus for anyone you refer to us, after they have worked 90 calendar days. *IRS W9 Form may be required*
Why Monarch Technical Services?
Since 1987, Monarch Technical is a full-service technical recruiting firm, providing placement services for the manufacturing, warehouse, and industrial industries throughout the Greater Chicagoland area. Our office is located in Rolling Meadows, IL in Chicago’s Northwest Suburbs.
Monarch Technical has been a premiere manufacturing job placement service for the last 3 decades. Our technical areas include CNC Machining, Manual Machining, Electro / Mechanical Technicians, Designing, CAD/CAM, CNC Programming, QC Inspection, Engineering, Welding, Fabrication, Secondary Operations, Warehouse, Sales, Management, Office Personnel, and other Manufacturing Support.
“Recruiting Top Talent for Top Companies” is our business.
When applying, please refer to Job ID #16586
PLEASE LOCAL CANDIDATES ONLY
Packaging And Labeling