CNC Operator Job Responsibilities:
- Produce machined parts by maintaining quality and safety standards; keeping records; maintaining equipment and supplies.
CNC Set-up and programmer Job Duties:
- Plans machining by studying work orders, blueprints, engineering plans, materials, specifications, and machining parameters; interpreting geometric dimensions and tolerances (GD&T).
- Programs multi-axis turning machines by entering instructions (G&M code), including zero and reference points; setting tool registers, offsets, compensation, and conditional switches; calculating requirements, including basic math, geometry, and trigonometry; proving part programs.
- Sets-up machines by installing work holding (jaws and collets), all tool holders and tools.
- Safely operates a variety of material handling equipment.
- Verifies settings by measuring positions, first-run part, adhering to standards.
- Maintains specifications by observing drilling, grooving, milling and cutting, including turning, facing, tapping operations; taking measurements; detecting malfunctions; troubleshooting processes; adjusting and reprogramming controls; replacing worn tools; adhering to quality assurance procedures and processes.
- Maintains safe operations by adhering to safety procedures and regulations.
- Maintains equipment by completing preventive maintenance requirements; following manufacturer`s instructions; troubleshooting malfunctions.
- Maintains continuity among work shifts by documenting and communicating actions, irregularities, and continuing needs.
- Documents actions by completing production logs.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading technical publications.
- Accomplishes organization goals by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
CNC Operator Machinist Skills and Qualifications:
- Conceptual skills, process improvement, verbal communication, functional and technical skills, G&M code programming, controls and instrumentation, computer skills, supply management, tooling, coordination, attention to detail, judgment, experience with Fanuc and OSP controls.
- Mechanically inclined
- Eager to learn
- Takes direction well
- Team orientated
- Reliable transportation to and from work
- Must be at least 18 years old
- Authorized to work in the USA
- Must pass a drug test prior to any formal employment offer
- Health Insurance:
- Monarch full time employees are eligible for health insurance. There are two plans from which to choose. Offering one of the largest PPO Health Care Insurance Companies within Illinois with deductibles as low as $1000.
- Eligible the 1st of the month after 30 days of employment.
- Also available to Monarch Employees:
- Dental Insurance - Guardian
- Vision Insurance - Guardian VSP
- Life Insurance
- Short Term Disability
- Paid Holidays:
- 6 Paid Holidays
- Eligible after 30 days of employment.
- Employees must work the scheduled day before and after the holiday in order to receive pay.
- Referral Bonus:
- We will pay you a $500 referral bonus for anyone you refer to us, after they have worked 90 calendar days. *IRS W9 Form may be required*
Why Monarch Technical Services?
Since 1987, Monarch Technical is a full-service technical recruiting firm, providing placement services for the manufacturing, warehouse, and industrial industries throughout the Greater Chicagoland area. Our office is located in Rolling Meadows, IL in Chicago’s Northwest Suburbs.
Monarch Technical has been a premiere manufacturing job placement service for the last 3 decades. Our technical areas include CNC Machining, Manual Machining, Electro / Mechanical Technicians, Designing, CAD/CAM, CNC Programming, QC Inspection, Engineering, Welding, Fabrication, Secondary Operations, Warehouse, Sales, Management, Office Personnel, and other Manufacturing Support.
“Recruiting Top Talent for Top Companies” is our business.
When applying, please refer to Job ID #7513
PLEASE LOCAL CANDIDATES ONLY