To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Riverchase, AL
- Valerie Gentry
- Phone: 205-823-2517
- Phone:: 205-822-4207
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
HR Administrative Assistant
e-staff, Inc. • Riverchase, AL
Posted 1 month ago
e-staff is seeking qualified candidates to fulfill the role of a Human Resources Administrative Assistant. The HR Administrative Assistant position will support the Learning & Development Team at a professional corporate office in Hoover. e-staff's client is a financial leader in the banking industry and headquartered in Alabama.
The primary responsibilities include organizing and maintaining educational programs, conduct and analyze internal and external surveys related to training and events, partner with leadership teams in all aspects of Learning & Development projects, track employee testing and updating employee records, provide administrative support for executives, managers and department.
Additional duties include maintaining conference room calendar, scheduling and ordering supplies for training and events, receiving event invoices and updating department budgets, reviewing employee expenses and entering reimbursements and general clerical duties.
A successful HR Administrative Assistant will have a minimum of five years administrative experience in a professional environment, advanced computer skills and previous human resources experience.
The position is scheduled to work 40 hours per week, long-term temporary and the assignment is estimated to work until October or November 2019.
- Minimum of five years administrative assistant experience required
- One year experience in human resources preferred
- Experience creating Excel spreadsheets with formulas in a work environment
- Experience maintaining and updating MS Outlook calendar for a large volume of employees
- Previous experience updating budgets and reviewing expenses/invoices is highly preferred
- Ability to type a minimum of 65 wpm
- Clear and concise communication skills
- Ability to work Monday - Friday, 8:00 - 5:00 including possible overtime
- Required to meet clients drug screen and criminal background screenings