To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Tallahassee, FL
- Cindy McCray
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
Director of Grassroots Development & Engagement
Florida Chamber of Commerce • Tallahassee, FL
Posted 1 month ago
The Florida Chamber of Commerce seeks a Director of Grassroots Development & Engagement to join our growing team in Tallahassee. As Florida’s leading voice of business, the Florida Chamber believes free enterprise is essential to make Florida more competitive, and encourages applicants who share this belief to apply.
This position is responsible for building a statewide grassroots network of advocates passionate about the business community, and design/execute campaigns that will inspire those advocates to fight for the passage of pro-business legislation. We’re looking for someone who is strategic, a self-starter, loves politics and has a strong desire to win.
The ideal candidate will have a bachelor’s degree in communications, public affairs, public relations, political science or related field and three years of full-time work experience with proven results.
- Extremely well organized, possessing the ability to coordinate multiple projects and manage multiple stakeholders across the organization, including leadership team.
- Ability to prioritize and meet deadlines
- Self-starter who thrives under pressure, ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Strong communication skills, including public speaking
- Positive attitude, versatility and willingness to work within constantly changing priorities with enthusiasm
- Ability to work independently and as a member of various teams
- Possesses good judgement, initiative and decision-making skills; anticipates problems
- Proficient in Excel, Outlook, Powerpoint & Word
- Experience in Association database a plus
- Experience with membership organization preferred but not required
Send cover letter, resume and salary requirements to Cindy McCray, HR Manager, firstname.lastname@example.org