Project Manager (Healthcare Experience)
Wilmington DE (Secondary location is Center City Philadelphia)
$60/HR Contract (Possible C2H)
- Accountable for planning and delivering large-scale, medium to complex strategic initiatives often involving a matrix of constituents as well as external delivery partners through all phases of the SDLC (e.g. Waterfall and Agile)
- Lead and contribute to all phases of SDLC - project initiation, project planning, requirements management, technical design and development
- Define and track project milestones while developing, maintaining, and reporting on an overall integrated delivery plan that includes contingency plans
- Adherence to scope management and change control processes; assess and evaluate scope changes for feasibility and impacts on commitments
- Negotiates and manages scope to ensure commitments are achieved within agreed upon time, cost, and quality parameters
- Estimates and tracks project financials; effective at resource and capacity planning; experienced at identifying risks, issues, mitigation strategy and working with leadership to drive to resolution
- Develops and tracks project performance metrics; tracks and communicates out on benefit realization
- Healthcare experience preferred
- 6 to 10 years of software delivery and project management experience.
- Solid understanding of multiple SDLC methodologies including Waterfall and Agile
- Exemplary core IT project management skills including multiple aspects of the PMBOK
- Experienced or advanced knowledge of multiple IT disciplines including software designs and architecture, business process engineering, requirement gathering, development and unit testing, quality assurance methods, user acceptance testing, etc.
- Prior experience with project delivery of large integrated projects, business process management or commercial software, large data conversion projects, and/or legacy replacement projects Experience of managing projects across multiple countries on a global basis
- Cultural competency, organizational skills, negotiation skills and customer focus Intermediate to advanced skills using Microsoft Office Suite (e.g. Word, Excel, PowerPoint, SharePoint, etc.)
- Advanced skills using project scheduling tools (e.g. MS Project, Rally)
Project Life Cycle
Measure Project Progress
Costs For Projects
Based on Job Title, Location and Skills
See the next step in your career
$55.00 - $60.00 / hour
Apply to this job.
Think you're the perfect candidate?
privacy and protection,
when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction.
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder
Terms and Conditions
for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the
Terms and Conditions
and both meet and comply with their provisions.
At OST, we’re a bit like what you may call a machine, but with a more human touch. Day in & day out for the last 28 years we’ve been more than just a staffing company. Throughout this time we’ve built relationships, we’ve grown together internally & externally, & have created a system that allows us to personally cater to the needs of our clients & candidates. As we celebrate this occasion, it important to note that for us, 28 years is more than just a number or an anniversary. It's 28 years of relationships, 28 years of trust, and 28 years of total reliability. We’ve been a mentor for some, a team builder for others, but most importantly we’ve been there. We know there is no substitute for experience, so let us help you navigate through the ever changing web of talent.Not Ready To Apply?
Operating in a crowded marketplace, we have succeeded by staying ahead of the curve. We’ve got the connections. We know the people. We have the opportunities.
View the full profile