Salary: $33,046 - $36,350 / year
We know you know GEICO. But you should get to know us for great careers, too. And, right now, we’re looking for an Insurance Customer Service Representative to start a GEICO career in Buffalo, NY. As an Insurance Customer Service Representative in a call center environment, you will take ownership for each customer interaction while educating and counseling policyholders on making the right decisions.
At GEICO, it’s not just a job, it’s growth and opportunity.
There's one thing our associates all have in common: they found a career they never expected. With coaching and mentoring, you will find your position as an Insurance Customer Service Representative can become a career in the most unexpected and rewarding ways.
- Our GEICO Insurance Customer Service Representatives earn an average two promotions within the first year
- Receive ongoing coaching and feedback to develop your skills and advance your career
- Service prepares you for advancement into other leadership opportunities throughout GEICO
“It is challenging yet rewarding to anticipate their needs and exceed their expectations.” Miesha S., GEICO Associate since 2013
Get ready to join a company you can believe in and work alongside a team of associates who care. On a team with solution-oriented service associates focused on customer retention, you will:
- Become a trained insurance professional and help customers service their insurance policies through exciting life events
- Ensure customers have the right level of coverage while identifying and resolving customer conflicts
- Interact internally with all GEICO departments and externally engage with policyholders, Department of Motor Vehicles, Registry of Motor Vehicles, banks, dealerships and other insurance companies
We are looking for people with results they are proud of, such as:
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Good customer service skills or prior experience
- Strong attention to detail with time management and decision-making skills but also described as someone with high energy and driven to be the best
- Solid computer, grammar and multi-tasking skills
- Ability to work comfortably in a fast-paced, high-volume call center
As a full-time GEICO associate, you’ll be offered a comprehensive Total Rewards Program with a wide range of benefits. We said it’s more than a job! Our benefits ensure a long-lasting career with us as your personal life and needs change. See for yourself here.
Operate Cash Register
Identify Customer Need
Resolve Customer Issue