3rd Shift Packaging Line Leader – Direct Hire
Express is looking for a 3rd Shift Packaging Line Leader – Direct Hire to start immediately with a company in South Plainfield,NJ.
Our client offers the following for permanent employees:
· Benefit Highlights
· Life insurance & Disability
· PTO and more!
Perform work within the packaging department to clean equipment/areas, package, material handling, execute line clearances and In-process checks, changeovers, operate equipment for product studies, development, and commercial production and other Identified Line Leader activities.
Hours of work: Monday - Friday 11PM-7AM
Pay Rate : $17.72/hr
What We Look for in a 3rdShift Packaging Line Leader:
· Must read, write, and speak English
· Basic math and computer skills required
· Ability to pay close attention to detail while performing required duties
· cGMP knowledge required
· Perform filling and packaging operation
· Verify floe clearance, bulk product and literature to prevent product/literature mix-up
· Operate and assist in set up of filler, cartoner and labeler and accurately perform all quality checks and documentation per company SOP's, SOF's and cGMP's
· Release line by following all process Instructions, completing documentation, and performing accurate calculations In the packaging records
· Perform all functions on a floe In a changeover and make minor adjustments to equipment (I.e, adjusting fill weight)
· Must perform filling and packaging inspection duties accurately and efficiently. Perform line start up/clean up procedures and complete related documentation
· Demonstrate mastery of all equipment safety features including the ability to start and stop all filling and packaging equipment
· Must be able to have the capabilities to package, material handle, use tool not limited to hand held jacks, walkers, etc., clean packaging equipment/areas, execute line clearances and in-process checks, changeovers, and operate equipment for product studies, development, and commercial production. Additionally, must be able to perform equipment and product changeovers.
· Must be able to bend repeatedly and lift up to 25 lbs.
· Must be able to follow and document written directions as outlined in batch records, forms, and protocols while adhering to all GDP requirements as outlined in the current procedure.
· Check product to ensure adherence to company Quality Standards and practices.
· Perform multiple functions during the packaging run (I.e. packaging a shipper and palletizing at the same time),
· Perform all work in preparation of batches to package required units for each shift
· Perform minor troubleshooting activities on all packaging line equipment (I.e. clearing jams, making any necessary adjustments, etc.)
· Clean equipment, parts, and packaging areas for changeovers, etc.
· Perform Oracle Transactions and print out all necessary forms
· Initiate maintenance work orders
· When needed, coordinate shift production and activities
· Engage and maintain in a safe and clean work environment by following current good manufacturing practices
· (cGMP), housekeeping and safety audits (I.e. 6S program), and standard operating procedures
· Must adhere to the current gowning procedures at all times when in designated GMP areas.
· Recognize and report any safety concerns by initiating a "Safety Near Miss" form (If applicable) and Implement
· Corrective action(s)
· Recognize and report any product quality-related deficiencies
· Product waste removal and disposal
· Maintain a clean and orderly work environment