URL blocked - click to applyMahaska is a rapidly growing Central Iowa-based company that takes pride in manufacturing, innovating and distributing food and beverage products. Mahaska equips its customers with a full suite of services including bottling, brand development, logistics, distribution, marketing, and vending solutions. Their rich history and experience brings best in class services for the products they serve.
We’re looking to add an innovative, results-driven Director Technology Operations with a track record of proven success to their growing operations team. Our Director Technology Operations will develop and maintain moderate to complex technology systems for internal and external customers, assist with the development of technical application procedure documents and provide technical troubleshooting and expertise across the IT infrastructure including: security, networking, servers, virtualization, and storage technologies.
Ideal candidates will possess direct experience working with routers, switches, dynamic routing, as well as other network-related equipment and technologies and/or Microsoft Windows Server, Google GSuite, SANs and other various infrastructure technologies. Excellent interpersonal skills, superior technical skills, an eye for detail, and an aptitude for logic and problem solving are all a must.
Mahaska is seeking a strategic thinker. An ideal candidate who can come in to take care of the day to day, but also look toward the future. Make recommendations to take the company to a paperless environment. Move more technologies to the cloud if it makes sense for the business, etc.
If you're a true team player that embraces change and are willing to roll up your sleeves and drive the ultimate success of a variety of challenging projects, tasks and initiatives, we'd like to speak with you.
● Coordinate route accounting, warehouse management system and vending management system issue resolution, project management and data accuracy.
● Design and implement documentation and support initiatives to improve efficiency and standardize technology environment.
● Manage the procurement, troubleshooting and optimization of company owned mobile devices (IOS, Android)
● Maintain vendor relations with new and existing technology suppliers.
● Install, configure, monitor and maintain network infrastructure, including enterprise applications, servers, virtualization, email, storage, switches, routers, firewalls and various other technologies.
● Coordinate EDI and ASN functions and assist in on-boarding new suppliers and retailers from a technology perspective.
● Troubleshoot network and performance issues, analyze and resolve problems associated with network infrastructure.
● Provide technical support for internal users and remote WAN users.
● Monitor network infrastructure for performance, availability, and security issues or threats.
● Aid in implementation and design of multi-location, public facing internet services and supporting infrastructure.
● Support VoIP business phone systems
● Develop and nurtures relationships with existing and new vendors/service providers
● B.S. in computer science, computer information systems or equivalent degree; equivalent work experience can be substituted for degree.
● 3-5 years of previous systems and/or network management experience required.
● 3-5+ years of experience with routers, switches, dynamic routing and other network related equipment and technologies.
● 3-5+ years of experience with managing infrastructure environments. For example: Cisco, Fortinet, , Google GSuite, and related on premise and cloud based systems.
● Thorough knowledge of modern OS architecture concepts and communications protocols.
● Advanced knowledge of entire technology lifecycle, including specification, documentation and quality assurance.
● Ability to operate well under pressure while successfully managing and executing multiple projects in order to meet required deadlines.
● Ability to establish and maintain rapport with a variety of clients and internal staff.
● Strong verbal and written communication skills.
● Knowledge or experience with security compliance preferred.
● Ability to travel.
**Criminal background verification and drug screen required if an offer is extended.
If you are highly motivated, team oriented, and would enjoy the diversity of challenges and opportunities that Mahaska provides, please submit your resume, cover letter, and salary requirements via our website http://www.mahaska.com/careers
Mahaska is an Equal Opportunity Employer