CONSTRUCTION ESTIMATOR / SALES
URL blocked - click to apply in URL blocked - click to apply
$50,000 to $75,000 Annually (based on experience)
A full Benefits Package is available.
Exterior Renovation Contractor seeking Professionally Skilled Commercial Construction Project Manager/Estimator in Ocean City, MD. Eligible candidates must be able to meet the following minimum requirements/skills:
· Search for and identify resources to locate upcoming projects open for bidding
· Read plans and specifications and compose take-offs, pricing, scoping and accurate bidding of construction projects related to all exterior types of renovations; i.e., siding, carpentry, windows and doors, concrete, steel, etc.
· Be detailed oriented and manage time efficiently
· Work independently as well as in a group
· Prioritize tasks in order to meet crucial deadlines
· Work closely and professionally with Engineers, Architects, Owners and Property Managers
· Solicit and develop relationships with subcontractors and suppliers
· Price subcontractors, suppliers and self-performed scopes of work
· Supervise total construction effort to ensure project(s) constructed per design, budget and on-schedule.
· Plan, coordinate and supervise onsite functions including scheduling, material control, and support staff
· Provide direction to craft workers and/or contractor/sub-contractor workers as required
· Provide technical assistance, i.e., interpretation of drawings, recommending construction methods and equipment, etc.
· Complete estimating and documentation for extra work and ensure issuance of change orders
What You Need for this Position
· Experience with multi-family living, public, private, commercial, and industrial bidding a plus
· Self-motivated, self-starter, who demonstrates the ability to manage time effectively
· Highly organized, efficient, detail oriented and accurate
· Possess strong leadership, communication and people skills
· Strong computer skills in Excel, Project, Outlook, Word, Databases and estimating programs.
· Ability to read and interpret drawings.
· Possess the ability to communicate technical information in writing.
Possess the ability to anticipate and account for potential quality, safety, productivity and schedule implications in the production of the estimate
· Proficient computer skills utilizing MS Office (Excel/Word/Outlook).
For qualified candidates, please send a resume to URL blocked - click to apply. Corporate office is located at: 11935 Hammer Road, Bishopville, MD 21813. NO PHONE CALLS PLEASE. Qualified candidates ONLY will be contacted to arrange an interview. All States Construction offers competitive wages for qualified candidates.
Attention To Detail