To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
5405 Windward Parkway
Alpharetta, GA 30004
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
Metasys Technologies, Inc. • Alpharetta, GA
Posted 1 month ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Position: HR/Payroll Specialist
Location: Atlanta GA 30328
Duration: 03 Months (Extendable)
The Applications Analyst resolves assigned tasks and cases for a variety of HR, payroll, and/or benefits related topics and/or technical support. The analyst also offers company wide support for Cox Enterprises. The Applications Analyst plays a critical role in ensuring that our customers receive accurate HR, payroll, benefits, and/or technical support in a timely and professional manner. The ideal candidate is also responsible for providing an overall positive and memorable customer experience.
Primary Responsibilities and Essential Functions
· Responsible for the first level support to all HR, payroll, and/or benefits customers assisting them in payroll and/or benefits processing, use of payroll and benefits processing systems/tools, maintenance of payroll and/or benefits data and reporting
· Demonstrates advanced job knowledge in multiple area
· Completes a variety of complex assignments
· Demonstrates independent judgment to determine work methods
· Refers only new or unusual issues to Lead Applications Analyst or Manager
· Accurately documents resolutions to customer calls/issues and escalates as needed
· Works with customers to troubleshoot HR, payroll and/or benefits related issues
· Provides PeopleSoft support including correction mode, re-processing events in On Demand, running and monitoring monthly queries and data integrity reports
· Processes manual checks, reversals/adjustments, third party sick pay and back up for partial ACH reject refunds
· Troubleshoots issues related to Time Keeping (Kronos/Time & Labor), PeopleSoft, Cox Total Comp, Vista, ADP, Goals and Performance, and Learn@Cox
· Responsible for ensuring compliance with all customer Service Level Agreements (SLA’s)
· Runs and troubleshoots Time Keeping and PeopleSoft queries
· Identify the need for new support procedures or necessary communications and reports them to management
· Analyze and resolve semiweekly Aetna error reports
· Monitors system performance and alerts management of any system functionality issues
· Troubleshoots and resolves time keeping support inquiries: creation/updating/deletion of manager licenses; creation/assignment of hyperfinds for Kronos, time approval, enrolling employees and adjusting balances for Time and Labor
· Applies business knowledge and analytical thinking to everyday support tasks
· Researches problems/issues and develops effective solutions
· 2-5 years HR systems experience: PeopleSoft, Kronos, Vista, Learn@Cox, ADP, Cox Total Comp, and Goals and Performance
· Knowledge of Cox benefit offerings, payroll practices, and enterprise applications
· Exceptional customer service, analytical, verbal, written, and communication skills
· Bachelor’s degree preferred with 2-4 years’ experience supporting a large HR payroll (multi-state) and/or benefits environment in a large corporation
· Certified Payroll Professional (CPP)
· Peoplesoft Query experience
· Ability to analyze data on PeopleSoft, Kronos, Vista, Learn@ Cox, ADP, and Cox Total Comp and Goals and Performance
· Strong working knowledge of Outlook, Word, and Excel programs
· Must be able to work independently as well as part of a team under aggressive deadlines in a fast-paced environment
· Ability to be flexible, adaptable and respond to varied demands