IBM Global Business Services is currently looking for Full Stack Java Application Developers in our Baton Rouge, Louisiana location.
We would like to invite you to our Cloud Celebration Event on October 17 or 18th.
Relocation assistance is available
IBM’s greatest invention is the IBMer. We believe that progress is made through progressive thinking, progressive leadership, progressive policy and progressive action. IBMers believe that the application of intelligence, reason and science can improve business, society and the human condition. Restlessly reinventing since 1911, we are the largest technology and consulting employer in the world, with more than 380,000 IBMers serving clients in 170 countries.
If you have experience as a full Stack Java Developer, and would like a challenge, with unlimited access to the latest tools and technology, we want to speak to you.
You will be working with some of the world's most essential companies across a variety of industries. If you have a curiosity and excitement for new technologies and techniques, thrive in client facing environments, want to make a global impact and are you ready to take your career to the next level. We want to talk to you!
As a Full Stack Application Developer, you will:
· Lead IBM into the future by translating system requirements into the design and development of customized systems in an agile environment
· Transform vital business needs into code and drive innovation
· Your work will power IBM and its clients globally, collaborating and integrating code into enterprise systems
· Have access to the latest education, tools and technology
· Make a global impact
· Travel 50% of the time
· At least 6 years relevant work experience
· Java development experience
· 4 years of experience with Full Stack Development
· Practical experience developing cloud-native applications and deploying to a Cloud environment (i.e IBM Cloud, AWS, Google Services, or Azure, etc)
· Exposure to or knowledge of Continuous Integration/Continuous Delivery (CI/CD) of code into production
· Exposure to Agile Methodology
· Node, Angular
· Test-Driven Development
· Design Thinking
· Extreme Programming; Pair Programming
Agile Software Development
Amazon Web Services