To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Lafayette, LA 70508
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Part Time Recruiting Specialist
Dupre Logistics • Lafayette, LA
Posted 14 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Dupre’ Logistics is currently seeking a Recruiting Intern to support our Recruiting and Human Resource departments in Lafayette, LA. A successful Recruiting Intern may be considered for full time employment as the workload increases.
Dupre’ Logistics is a fast growth transportation & logistics provider that is adding to our organization in order to meet and exceed these goals:
- provide safe service that’s profitable
- continue to profitably grow our business
- be the employer of choice
- be a career destination rather than a stepping stone on your career path
- Assist in recruiting and onboarding efforts
- Stay abreast of hiring needs/demands
- Assist in screening applicants and performing candidate searches
- Prepare new hire employment records
- Assist in answering incoming calls and route accordingly
- Compile Excel spreadsheets and Word documents for the department when needed
- Handle personal and confidential information in a professional manner
- General administrative duties for department as needed including filing, scanning, updating employee records, sorting mail, data entry, and conducting research
- Other duties as requested by Recruiting Manager and/or management team
We offer an excellent compensation package, very flexible scheduling during core business hours, competitive hourly wage, training, and opportunities for advancement.
A GREAT CAREER STARTS HERE!
- Currently pursuing a Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Business Administration, Safety, or other related fields
- 1-2 years of administrative/clerical experience is preferred
- Knowledge of standard HR concepts, practices, and procedures is preferred
- Prior experience with DOT regulations is a plus, but not required
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with strong attention to detail/accuracy
- Ability to work in a team environment while being self-directed, self-motivated & process oriented
- Ability to handle a high volume of employee and manager requests
- Must have working knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel
- Positive mental attitude with high energy