As a member of the Enterprise Architecture Services team, you will be at the forefront of enterprise and systems architecture definition and implementation with a focus on the infrastructure architecture domain for one or more of our business technology portfolios. Enabling our business processes with new and innovative ways to deliver services and value to our customers will require someone with the ability to translate business requirements, systems, solutions, and data architectures into infrastructure capabilities and their high-level designs.
The Senior Technology Architect (Infrastructure Architect) will operate in a complex and diverse Architectural landscape and will be accountable for providing Enterprise Architecture support including defining and documenting infrastructure architectural details, business and technology drivers, and solution options (with TCO, ROI, and roadmap alignment). The successful candidate will have demonstrated success in developing architecture strategies and be able to make short term decisions in the context of the long-term technology direction.
Minimum experience requirements:
- Bachelor’s Degree in related technical / business areas or equivalent work experience
- 10+ years technical experience in multiple, diverse technologies and processing environments
- Experience with business / IT multi-year planning and strategy and translate broader IT capabilities into infrastructure architecture deliverables.
- Understands all domains of architecture and applies that knowledge to create repeatable and automated solutions to address complex business needs.
- Participate in Architecture Review Board (ARB) meetings for proactive management of infrastructure deliverables and projects.
- Partners with product owners to align roadmaps with technical designs and architecture.
- Ability to recognize and develop reusable, standard, and automated infrastructure solutions.
- Experience defining and negotiating infrastructure solution options while considering risks, costs, impacts, and business objectives.
- Experience with a highly regulated large-scale environments and complex IT solutions.
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills, teamwork, and ability to mentor others
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities Required:
- Required: 5+ years as an IT Infrastructure architect including research, develop, and deliver technical designs for Network, Storage, Compute, Data, Security, and Applications services.
- Required: 5+ years of experience providing infrastructure migration methodologies and techniques to support Application and Data movements to multi-cloud Azure and AWS
- Required: Solid understanding of cloud aware and native, and as-a-Service platform offerings such as Pivotal Cloud Foundry and Kubernetes.
- Required: Experience with cloud migration, CI/CD, DevOps, AWS, and Big Data, and APM.
- Required: Experience with security solutions SSO, Oauth, IAM/User Registry, and Encryption.
- Nice to have: Experience in the healthcare insurance industry.
- Nice to have: Experience delivering solutions using an Agile/Scrum methodology.
- Nice to have: Experience applying enterprise integration patterns using SOA, API’s,microservices, message-based, and file-based approaches.
- Nice to have: Experience with applying data integration patterns using traditional and modern data technologies (SQL, NoSQL)
- Major Medical and Dental
- On-site Fitness Center
- Bonus Program
- Employee Referral Program
- Paid Time Off
- Vacation Accrual
- Sick Pay Accrual
- Holiday Pay
- Parental Leave
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Discounted Parking
- Short-Term / Long-Term Disability
- Life and AD&D
Scrum (Software Development)
Agile Software Development