Founded in 1948, Norco is headquartered in Boise, Idaho and has more than 70 branches in Idaho, Montana, Oregon, Nevada, Washington, Utah and Wyoming. As a family and employee owned company we operate the nation's largest independent gas manufacturer/distributor of welding, safety, medical equipment and supplies. Norco is proud to be among the thousands of privately-owned businesses nationwide that offer their employees a meaningful stake in the business through employee stock ownership (ESOP).
At Norco we share a common mission: "Serving You Better." Treating customers, suppliers and each other with respect and dignity is our top priority. We work hard every day to serve others and create rich lives for our employees, their families, and the communities where we work and live.
**Norco, Inc. is offering a $5000 signing bonus to the candidate hired. Details of the signing bonus can be discussed during the interview.**
Norco is currently seeking an individual to fill our Long Haul Driver position. The Long Haul Driver is responsible for hauling gases and freight to all Norco locations and making customer deliveries where applicable. Other responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Keep the tractor clean and in good repair as required by government regulations
- Complete all required paperwork in neat and legible fashion
- Have knowledge of on road conditions, rules, and regulations required in the applicable states driven
- Perform other tasks as assigned or necessary
The starting wage of this position is $25-27/hr but is negotiable depending on experience. This position supports several of our locations but the routes are typically out and back the same day, with two consecutive days off at home, normally Saturday and Sunday.
- 3 years verifiable over the road tractor/trailer or 2 years verifiable over the road tractor/tanker experience
- No at fault accidents or DOT moving violations within the preceding 3 years
- Class A CDL with Hazmat/Tanker endorsement
- Ability to pass DOT physical
- Be able to lift over 100 lbs occasionally
Norco offers a competitive compensation/benefit package, including:
- Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP)
- Health, Vision and Dental Insurance
- Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Medical and Dependent Care Flex Accounts (FSA)
- Life Insurance provided at no cost to employee by Norco through GAWDA
- Supplemental Accident, Disease, and Life Insurance through Colonial Life Insurance
- Employee Tuition Reimbursement
- 401(k) with Employer Matching
- Wellness Program
- Employee Discount on products sold by Norco
Please apply online via 'Apply' button.
Norco, Inc is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer
Minorities/Females/Individuals with Disabilities/Protected Veterans
No recruitment agencies please.
Operate Wheeled Vehicle
Report Mechanical Failure