To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
100 South Missouri Avenue
Clearwater, FL 33756
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
FrankWinstonCrum Insurance • Clearwater, FL
Posted 5 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Frank Winston Crum Insurance (FWCI) is a 15-year old commercial insurer domiciled in Clearwater and admitted in 36 states. We specialize in workers compensation on 300+ classes and contractor general liability on 80+ classes of contractor. Business is conducted through a select group of independent agency partners via our industry-leading online quoting and issuance system. Our general liability program features admitted capacity with both B+ and A- ratings from AM Best.
Due to program growth, FWCI has an opportunity for an Accountant role. This position will support sales and client retention through excellent customer service through performing general accounting, financial reporting and auditing functions. Visit our website, www.fwcruminsurance.com, to learn more about FWCI!
- Prepares and posts monthly journal entries by gathering claims details from third party administrators and various bank statements, and assembling the data for review by management.
- Prepares and posts monthly journal entries and reconciliations for GAAP and STAT reporting.
- Performs research and analysis for state filings with various government agencies such as the Department of Insurance, Secretary of State, Division of Workers’ Compensation, and rating bureaus to determine the requirements for regulatory compliance. Prepares draft filing and monitors through completion.
- Performs research and analysis with the Department of Insurance and Secretary of State to determine compliance for agent and agency appointments and licensing. Monitors ongoing compliance.
- Balances and enters agency direct bill statements.
- Responsible for Insured and Carrier deposits and statements.
- One (1) year of related accounting experience.
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting, finance or business.
- Understanding of agency business and accounting as well as agency systems, in particular, AMS360 and BenefitPoint.
FrankCrum provides an excellent and comprehensive selection of benefits including:
- 401(k) Retirement Plan - employer matches 100% of the first 4%, immediate vesting
- Health Insurance - free for the employee-only level
- Life insurance - paid by FrankCrum
- PTO Cash Out – up to 40 hours annually
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Short Term Disability Insurance - premium paid by FrankCrum
- Long Term Disability Insurance
- Family Legal Protection Plan
- Supplemental insurance plans (accident, etc.)
- Employee Assistance Program
- Flexible spending accounts
- Educational reimbursement, up to $5,000 annually
- Paid time off
- Holiday pay
- Supplemental life insurance
- Corporate America Family Credit Union
In addition, we hope to reward you with some great programs like:
- Rated Top Work Places by The Tampa Bay Times in 2018 – FrankCrum has been named a Top Workplace for 9 years in a row! That’s every year since the rankings debuted in 2010. FrankCrum is one of only ten companies with the consecutive winning streak.
- Trinity Café – An organization that since 2001, has served over 789,000 free meals to the homeless and poor of the area. Through our annual golf tournament and jeans day contributions from our employees, FrankCrum has raises over $100,000 each years to support the organization.
- Charity Golf Tournament – The FrankCrum Golf Invitational is an annual fundraising event for Trinity Café attended by hundreds of golfers and dozens of sponsors. The annual event has raised more than $1,000,000 to date.
- Homeless Empowerment Program (HEP) – Since 1986, HEP has provided homeless and very low-income families and individuals with housing, food, clothing and the support services necessary to obtain self-sufficiency and improved quality of life. Haley Crum serves on the Board of Directors as Vice Chair.
- Tilly’s Café – Named after Frank’s dog, Tilly, we have our café on-site and prepare freshly made to order breakfast and lunch options for our staff, clients and visitors. With Frank’s subsidized contribution, you can always find something great to eat at an affordable price.