To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Cedar Rapids, IA 52402
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
FG • Cedar Rapids, IA
Posted 2 months ago
Fiberutilities Group is seeking a Billing Analyst to join its expanding telecommunications carrier management division. This division focuses on proactively managing all aspects of the services provided to clients by telecommunications carriers, including managing contracts, orders, invoices, and inventory.
The successful candidate for this position will effectively communicate with clients, vendors, and internal staff and is required to have strong diagnostic, logic and organizational skills, be detailed oriented, provide excellent follow through, and have a superior customer service record.
FG is a professional technology management firm. Its focus is in developing and operating strategic, long-term network solutions for its clients. FG helps every client leverage the right network technology as a means of defining the way they do business.
FG provides full-time employment and benefits.
• Maintain client carrier service records to track contracts, billing accounts, invoice details, order information, and technical details
• Review and analyze of voice and data contract, billing, service, and technical information resulting in client action recommendations to improve service, save money, or correct errors
• Research voice and data telecommunications services issues
• Receive and place new service requests for voice and data services on behalf of our client. Track order details through the order process
• Work through appropriate client contract, I/T and Accounts Payable processes to resolve outstanding questions on charges and prepare invoices for approval and payment by the client
• Generate inventory and action reports from the management system as requested
• Associates AA Degree
• Minimum 3 years of voice and/or data telecommunications experience, preferred
• Highly self-motivated and shows integrity with the ability to work well without direction
• Excellent organization and prioritization skills in order to meet deadlines
• Strong attention to detail with ability to see patterns and trends
• Able to interface with all levels of management
• Excellent oral, written, and interpersonal communication skills
• Microsoft Office Suite proficient
• Must be able to multi-task