Allied Resources is currently searching for a Senior Civil Engineer for an award-winning engineering consulting firm in the Greater Chicago, IL area. This direct hire position provides an excellent salary, a contingent annual bonus and a world-class benefits package.
A Day in the Life
- Lead Phase I and Phase II transportation design projects. Projects include geometric modifications, improving drainages, traffic signals, lighting on roadways, traffic maintenance and transitions from simple roads to intricate highways.
- Assist in oversight and training of Junior Engineers
- Collaborate on RFP’s and various pursuits.
- Design and review project plans and reports while make sure proper paperwork is in order.
- Lead meetings with employees and clients
The Wish List
- Bachelor’s degree in Civil Engineering or Structural Engineering.
- Experience in transportation design
- 3+ years of experience.
Allied Resources complies with all Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) affirmative action laws and regulations. Allied Resources does not discriminate on the basis of age, race, religion, color, sex, national origin, marital status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender Identity and expression, disability, veteran status or other status protected by law.