- The role is responsible for understanding the Security Data and Analytics strategy and assist with the delivery of the Data Platforms and applications to support the strategy.
- This person must have strong data technology skills and the ability to execute in a complex, fast-paced environment. Candidates must possess superlative communication skills since it is essential to work cross-functionally with many different teams such as Infrastructure & Operations, Security, Risk, and vendors to develop the data architecture and solutions. Candidates must have high energy, dedication, and expert-level skills.
- The role is primarily responsible for deliverables like the development of Security Data Lake and its surrounding applications.
- The role will also be involved with some research and test of new and disruptive technologies and tools that advance the goals of the organization, (for example; Spark, Graph and Object, and In-memory data stores).
Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or relevant work experience
• Experience in Security Information and Event Management a plus
• Experience working in multiple (3+) data/application integration projects
• Experience in leading both individual team members and coordination across multiple teams
• Experience in all phases of software development using agile methodologies
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• Management of infrastructure in lower environments through production for both on-premise as well as Cloud-based systems
• Experience in training and mentoring other team members
• Experience troubleshooting and operating production Data and Analytic Platforms
Technical Skills Required:
• Experience designing and implementing processes to guide and facilitate software delivery functions
• Development experience with automating repeatable operational/configuration processes
• Experience managing Projects and coordinating resources
• Experience in systems automation, virtualization, orchestration, continuous integration, deployment, and support.
• Knowledge in detailed monitoring procedures necessary to support application uptime
• Experience with Git version control and source code management
• Experience with configuration management tools 8+ years
• Experience with programming in Java, especially rest APIs 3+ years
• Experience with Elasticsearch, Logstash, Kibana (ELK) stack 5+ years
• Experience with 1 or more relational technologies (Oracle or SQL Server preferred) 5+ years
• Experience with SQL/No-SQL databases 5+ years
• Experience with ETL or data integration design/development 5+ years
• Experience working in a Linux/Unix environment. 5+ years
• Experience scripting in Python/Unix Shell
• Financial (Payments, Banking) industry experience Security Event and Information Management experience
• Experience with containerization (Docker) and/or orchestration (e.g. Kubernetes)
• Experience with Open Source Data Technologies (Hadoop, Spark, Kafka, NiFi)
• Experience with Node.js and Angular Experience in building Azure Cloud Native based data solutions
• Strong troubleshooting and problem-solving skills
• Demonstrated ability to quickly grasp new technologies.
• Passion for documentation and creating technical requirements and user stories