Create a Job Alert.Enter your email below to save this search and receive job recommendations for similar positions.
You’re being taken to an external site to apply.
REQUIREMENTS, EXPERIENCE AND EDUCATION:
- At least five (5) years’ experience in a technical maintenance operation;
- Minimum three (3) years’ experience in data entry;
- Must have experience with Shop Workload Management System (SWMS), Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP), and Microsoft Access databases.
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office to include Word, PowerPoint, Excel and Outlook;
- Must be able to input information using an alphanumeric keyboard, and have and understanding of transcribing procedures and relevant data entry equipment;
- Demonstrated ability to utilize web browser to research parts availability;
- Ability to track, procure, ship, receive, and dispose of materials.
- U.S. Citizenship;
- Good written and oral communication skills.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES:
· Performs data entry in the Shop Workload Management System (SWMS) and/or Microsoft Access databases to reflect material status, material, depot work in process (WIP) status, and completes and maintains associated documentation.
· Supports the Project Manager, Inventory Manager, and Logistics Support in material tracking, material procurements, material shipments, material receipts, and material disposal;.
· Applies experience and judgment in selecting procedures to be followed and searching for interpreting, selecting, or coding items to be entered from a variety of document sources.
· Provide support for other related duties, as required.
Often – Climbing, Stooping, Kneeling, Reaching, Standing, Sitting, Walking, Pushing, Pulling, Hearing, Seeing, Talking
· Requires the individual ability to lift up to 50 lbs.
· Generally works in and outside of environmentally controlled work areas.
· Potential exposure to harsh or hazardous compounds and chemicals.
· Extreme weather conditions maybe encountered.
Pre-employment drug screen required