Are you positive, motivated and ready to learn in a fast-paced environment? This is an opportunity to work in a friendly atmosphere, be recognized for your success, and make a difference. At Results, we are focused on providing exceptional customer service to our clients and making the communities we live and work in a better place to be.
We expect greater of ourselves… What’s Your Greater? Come find it at The Results Companies!
What will you be doing?
Join The Results Companies and take pride in being the voice of our customers. Our Customer Service Specialist (our version of superheroes) love to help customers! You will be giving instructions, answering questions, promoting a product or service, or resolving a customer’s complaints. If you have a positive attitude, patience, strong computer skills and the ability to solve problems, we want you!
How will you make a difference?
- Provide excellent customer service
- Communicate with customers over the phone, via email, and/or online chat
- Navigate a computer with multiple windows and screens
- Resolve any customer issues while providing an exceptional customer experience
To join our Super Heroes, you need:
- High school diploma or GED required
- Ability to type 25 words per minute
- Basic computer navigation skills and exceptional communication skills
- Positive attitude, strong work ethic and ability to thrive in a dynamic environment
- Any customer service experience a plus
Why join The Results Companies' team?
- Employee Performance Incentives and Prizes
- Frequent Employee events, games, parties, and all-around fun in the workplace
- Healthcare Benefits – Medical, Dental, Vision, PTO & 401(K)
- Paid Training
- Discounts on Hotels, Car Rentals, Restaurants, Movie Tickets, Groceries, Child Care, and much more
- Opportunity to grow with The Results Companies if that’s “Your Greater”
- Flexibility with scheduling
The Company is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer and will consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, veteran status or any other protected factors under federal, state or local law.
Hardworking And Dedicated