To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Mid-South USA, TN
- Phone: Teri@austinallen.com
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
Production Supervisor - Automotive – FIRST SHIFT
Austin Allen Company • Mid-South USA, TN
Posted 2 months ago
Production Supervisor – FIRST SHIFT - Automotive
Salary UP TO $75,000 Plus Excellent Benefits &Paid Relocation to the Mid-South USA
A rapidly growing automotive manufacturer is looking for a First Shift Production Supervisor. This facility is adding new production lines to accommodate their growth. In this position, you’ll provide leadership and direction to Production Employees to meet short and long-term objectives & production schedules. You’ll make production decisions that assure customer satisfaction, quality, safety and environmental objectives are met.
As the Production Supervisor, you’ll ensure planned production, quality, and budget levels & objectives are met and will report progress to the Production Manager. Other duties include:
● Investigate & analyze problems pertaining to production delays, quality discrepancies, inventory, as well as inadequate methods of operation
● Promote safe work practices, conditions, habits, training & development of associates
● Participate in the development of the department’s goals and objectives
● Champion lean & continuous improvement through teamwork
● Administer fair and consistent corrective discipline & company’s human resource policies when needed.
The Salary up to $75,000 & in addition, there are Excellent Big Company Benefits & a Paid Relocation to the beautiful Mid-South USA! Unique national parks allow you to boat, fish, hunt, hike, canoe, and relax in the beautiful outdoors on a regular basis. Spend time antiquing in charming shops; enjoy the festivals & great dining. The city has amenities for you and the family – museums, theaters, big malls & little boutiques, parks, & historical sites.
Requirements for this Production Supervisor’s role:
● Associates Degree required, Bachelor’s preferred
● Experience in an automotive environment
● Understanding of manufacturing operations
● Good technical & communication skills
● Need to be an effective coach & mentor
TO APPLY: Email resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org OR teriATaustinallenDOTcom in MS Word or PDF (please remove the capital letters and replace with proper symbols). **Resumes sent with a link to an online resume or a video resume will not be considered. ** All Interview, relocation, & fee expenses paid by companies. Excellent compensation packages, benefits, perks, and generous relocation packages.
Some Facts You Should Know About Austin-Allen Company...
*Successfully recruiting professionals since 1973.
*One of the most successful firms in the U.S. We consistently rank in the top percentile of a large national network of Technical Recruiters.
*Many of our staff are national award winning consultants with years’ experience and are C.P.C.’s (Certified Personnel Consultants).
Areas of Specialization...
* Engineering * Six Sigma Black Belts * Accounting * Distribution * Human Resources
* Materials / Purchasing * Quality Engineers & Managers * Manufacturing Management
Stay current with our blog at www.austinallen.com/blog/