ITS ConGlobal is the industry-leading provider of intermodal rail terminal services, auto loading and unloading and container depot services. We take pride in consistently delivering superior and reliable service, a broad scope of services and an exemplary safety record. We’re currently seeking a Customer Service Representative.
The Customer Service Representative’s primary role is creating and fostering a strong relationship between ITSC and our Customers.
Customer Service Representative
· Maintains accurate records of customers’ equipment inventory and relevant activities
· Develops and maintain effective, professional communications with customers
· Maintains accurate records of all inbound and outbound equipment
· Inputs repair estimates for Owner of equipment
· Obtains requisite approvals from Leasers and/or Owners
· Schedules equipment surveys
· Adjusts repair estimates per instructions from surveyor/owner/leaser
· Updates TEC when equipment is repaired
· Prepares billing paperwork for repaired units daily
· Responsible for monthly storage and handling billing reports
· Coordinates scheduling of on-hires with yard supervisor
· Works with shop supervisor to prioritize equipment repair
· Updates TEC system with sales equipment repairs and movement
This is an exciting time at ITS and we’re growing our team! We offer full-time employees the following; career growth, competitive compensation, benefits, 401K & vacation.
- Must have a high school diploma or equivalent education
- Should be computer literate familiar with Microsoft software
- Energetic and customer driven
- Good organizational skills
- Effective verbal and written communications
- Courteous customer communication skills
- Must have a valid driver’s license
- Consistently exhibits satisfactorily levels of performance
All qualified applicants will be given equal consideration regardless of race, age, sex, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, color, religion, protected veteran status or national origin.
Operate Cash Register
Identify Customer Need
Resolve Customer Issue