To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Ann Itle
- Phone: 334-271-1666
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Ambassador Personnel • Montgomery, AL
Posted 2 months ago
Ambassador is currently seeking entry level Mechanical Assemblers with a great attitude and a willingness to learn!
This candidate will need to be willing to learn a new skill, and very coachable. Must be able to read a tape measure and pass tape measurement test.
All candidates will be required to purchase certain tools for this position
90 days Temp to hire
Pay is based on experience
Candidate must be able to work Monday – Friday 7:30 AM - 4:30 PM, mandatory overtime is required
After 90 Days and hired on, company will pay Vision, Health Care, Dental, 401-K matching and there will be opportunity to travel.
Major Job Duties:
· Must be able Read, interpret and follow basic blueprints, diagrams, engineering drawings, specifications, bills of materials, and other written instructions or procedures to accurately
· Assemble equipment and products
· Utilize hand held tools such as a hand-held screw and drill gun
· Must be able to read tape measure to 16th of inch
· Must have knowledge of conveyor belts and assembly
· Maintain inventory of product in work stations
· Perform quality work checks to insure the product meets quality standards
· Identify product defects and complete appropriate documentation when defects are identified
· Rework and/or repair assembled equipment and products according to engineering specification changes
· Perform all work in accordance with quality standards and established safety procedures
· Maintain a clean and safe work area
Required Tools & Equipment:
· Wrench set up 1In
· Allen wrench set
· Socket Set up to 1 In
· Channel locks
· Phillips/Flat Head Screwdrivers
· Tape Measure
· Torpedo Level
· Tri. Square
· Steel toed boot
· 1-2 years mechanical assembly experience
· Basic reading skills. Must be able to follow direction
· Ability to perform work accurately and thoroughly
· Ability to use thinking and reasoning to solve a problem
· High attention to detail and self-motivation skills
· Must be able to read Tape Measure /Required to pass tape measures test
· Regularly lift 30-50 pounds
· Regularly perform repetitive tasks
· Regularly possess manual dexterity to put parts or pieces together quickly and accurately
· Specific vision abilities required include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus
· Ability to fit in small spacing on assembly line
· Ability to perform frequent bending, twisting, and turning movements
· Ability to carry out frequent reaching, pushing, and pulling motions