The facilities technician will be responsible for supporting the Facilities Lead, during the site expansion, handling the daily maintenance projects, and meeting the needs of our employees.
• Responsible for the maintenance and repair of the facility's structure, equipment and grounds, including all trades (mechanical, plumbing, electrical, painting, etc.).
• Performs trades work, such as carpentry or painting, in the construction, repair or alteration of structures such as walls, roofs or office fixtures.
• Conducts routine, periodic, or special inspections to determine repair and maintenance work necessary to prevent breakdowns of facilities, machinery, and equipment.
• Uses blueprints, sketches, layouts, wiring diagrams, drawings, and specifications.
• Requires knowledge of applicable standards or regulations and may require specific trade certifications.
• Other duties as assigned.
• Requires considerable job and trades knowledge/skills. Requires a High School Diploma or equivalent with 3 to 5 years of verified prior related experience preferred.
• Working knowledge of office computer systems (Widows) and office operating systems a plus.
Maintenance and repair of the facility's structure, equipment and grounds, including all trades (mechanical, plumbing, electrical, painting, etc.)
Uses blueprints, sketches, layouts, wiring diagrams, drawings, and specifications.