As our well established Accounting firm is growing, we are looking for an individual to grow with us as an Audit Manager in our Charlotte, NC practice.
- Communicating between clients and the firm to ensure engagement objectives are met by all parties.
- Oversee firm objectives (engagement economics) and manage firm resources to ensure that established goals are met.
- Provides guidance and experience to ensure that engagement risks are identified and appropriate responses (including specific audit steps) are taken.
- Mentor and develop associates by providing timely on-site reviews and providing feedback on associates’ performance
- Facilitate resolutions on complex audit and accounting issues
- Review financial reporting and ensure client deliverables are provided in a timely manner.
- Provide the engagement partner with timely status updates and communicates and involves the partner, if needed, in the resolution of any client issues as they arise.
- Begin to develop one or more areas of technical specialization and begin to serve as a technical consultant, both internally and externally
- Be a trusted advisor to a client and begins to identify opportunities for expanded services
- Develop outside relationships (professional, personal, etc.) with a goal to foster long-term business development opportunities.
- Excellent project management, analytical, interpersonal, oral and written communication skills.
- Proven ability to lead and develop A&A associates
- 5+ years’ experience in public accounting.
- Bachelor's degree in accounting. Masters preferred.
- Must be CPA certified and have an active CPA license.
Based on Job Title, Location and Skills
Apply to this job.
Think you're the perfect candidate?
Help us improve CareerBuilder by providing feedback about this job:
Report this job
Report this Job
Once a job has been reported, we will investigate it further. If you require a response, submit your question or concern to our
Trust and Site Security Team
privacy and protection,
when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction.
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder
Terms and Conditions
for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the
Terms and Conditions
and both meet and comply with their provisions.
Management Recruiters of Clearwater is an affiliate of the largest recruiting and placement organization in the world, MRINetwork, with over 1,000 offices worldwide. Our recruiters have decades of hands-on experience as executives, ranging from Fortune 500 corporations in marketing, sales, planning and product development to publishing, non-profit, educational testing and consulting. We know and understand first hand the importance, impact and cost of every hiring decision. At Management Recruiters of Clearwater, our job is to make this process simpler, faster and more cost-effective for our clients.
View the full profile