Brinjac Engineering, Inc. is seeking a highly motivated, pro-active Electrical Engineer for an exciting opportunity to join our growing Atlanta office. This individual will develop and deliver quality engineering solutions across a variety of market sectors working with and leading project engineering teams.
As a nationally ranked, full-service engineering firm with locations in Pennsylvania, Maryland, Virginia, Atlanta, and Texas, Brinjac Engineering has a time-honored reputation for providing outstanding building engineering services, lighting design, and commissioning for education, healthcare, corporate, retail, hospitality, cultural, sports & recreation as well as local/state government clients. URL blocked - click to apply
· Conduct field surveys.
· Prepare concept, schematic design, design development and construction documents.
· Conduct code research and incorporate applicable requirements into the design
· Conduct material research and compile project data for the project.
· Prepare project specifications.
· Communicate with project team and consultants and coordinate work
· Review Shop Drawings, respond to and track RFI’s.
· Attend construction meetings, make periodic site observation visits
· Prepare and update punch lists as required.
· Maintain and archive electronic project files
· Prepare meeting agendas, minutes, and other project correspondence.
· Attend project meetings.
We offer competitive wages based on skills and experience as well as an excellent benefits package, including: Paid Time Off, medical, dental, vision, 401(k), pre-tax Flexible Spending Accounts, and more. Brinjac Engineering, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Due to the larger volume of candidates, only qualified applicants will be contacted. No recruiters or phone calls please
- Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical Engineering from an accredited university
- 10+ years building engineering design and construction of multi-disciplinary projects.
- PE required
- LEED AP a plus
- Project experience in Higher Ed, Government, Corporate/Commercial Office market sectors. Hospitality and Retail market sectors a plus.
- Ability to create Construction Documents in AutoCad and Revit.
- Resourceful team player possessing strong planning, organizational, and communication skills.
- Ability to work within project budgets and schedules.
- Must be local candidate authorized to work in the U.S.