If you are a skilled and motivated professional driver, we want to hear from you. At Panera, warmth is our business, and we are looking for great additions to our team of truck drivers. All of our drivers are home every day - no OTR. Our routes run from our production facility to bakery cafes in the region. Rolling bakery cabinets filled with bread, bagel, and roll dough are loaded onto reefer trailers which our drivers unload at local cafes. All of our trailers are equipped with lift gates which means no hand trucks.
- Dispatch times are typically between 8:00 PM and 11:00 PM
- Our drivers typically work 40 - 56 hours per week across 4 - 5 days with consecutive days off
- Routes range from 8 -14 hours in duration and usually 8 - 12 stops.
- Drivers must have the flexibility to work weekends and holidays as needed. Drivers working on a holiday receive premium holiday pay.
We Offer:Competitive Wages - Many of our drivers average $200 - $280/day • Driver Safety Bonuses • Employee Referral Bonuses • Available Health & Welfare Benefits • Company-Matched 401(k) Savings Plan • Employee Discounted Stock Purchase Plan • Uniform Allowance • Paid Vacation • Paid Holidays • Product Discount
At Panera Bread, we share a common set of cultural values:
- No Jerks – Our relationships are based on respect and honesty.
- No Shortcuts – We get the tough stuff done with optimism and mastery.
- Profit Provides Possibilities – Profit sustains the growth of our concept and our people.
- No more than 1 accident and 2 moving violations
- Valid Class A CDL
- Ability to obtain a 1 year DOT Medical card
- A favorable driving record and ability to pass pre-employment checks
- Must be willing and able to work weekends & holidays as needed
- Be able to deliver professional and courteous service to our customers
- Retail delivery or comparable direct store delivery (DSD) experience is a plus
At Panera, our #1 cultural value is no jerks! Our relationships are based on respect and honesty. As a part of our team, you will be a member of our company that has over 2,300 bakery-cafes in 45 states and in Ontario, Canada operating under the Panera Bread, Saint Louis Bread Co. and Paradise Bakery and Café names, delivering fresh, authentic artisan bread served in a warm environment by engaging associates. These cafes are supported by 20 Fresh Dough Manufacturing Facilities that deliver fresh dough 7 days a week 363 days per year.
Drive Commercial Vehicle