To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- St. Peters, MO
- Daniel Hernden
- Phone: 6368755520
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Create an Account with CareerBuilder to save jobs & unlock these great features
See similar job titles and skills to help you make your next move
Upload a resume and become visible to Hiring Managers and Employers
Compare Salary Information to see where you stand amongst your peers
Easily Quick Apply to jobs with just one click!
Email Send Failed!
Customer Service and Retention Representative
CarShield, LLC • St. Peters, MO
Posted 21 days ago
Experience - 2 years
Insurance, Sales - Marketing
Relocation - No
How Do You Compare to the Competition?
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
CarShield, is an energetic, fast-paced, and growing company looking to add key talent to the team. We are seeking driven, results-oriented people who approach each day with positivity and a “Customer First" mentality and those that thrive in a competitive atmosphere! We offer a competitive base compensation and benefits package, including medical, dental, vision, life, 401k, and discounted tuition at Lindenwood University!
We believe in developing our people and rewarding those that work to achieve results. We strongly believe in promoting from within, so all team members are encouraged to strive for the next level of personal and professional development.
Reporting to the Customer Service Manager, this position is responsible for:
- Answering inbound calls from customers.
- Assisting customers with general inquiries, making payments, and questions regarding claims.
- Handling customer concerns and escalating issues as needed, ensuring all efforts are made to retain existing customers.
- Working with finance and administration.
- Maintaining a consistently positive attitude and customer first approach to deliver stellar service to all customers.
- Maintaining current knowledge of products and services offered.
- Other tasks as assigned.
Requirements for Customer Service/Retention Rep:
- Strong attention to detail and the ability to follow directions.
- Ability to present oneself well over the phone.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Ability to effectively multi-task.
- Willingness to work a flexible schedule within business hours (7:30AM-6:00PM), including 1 Saturday per month.
- Experience a plus (training will be provided).
- Basic computer skills.
- Must be able to obtain a Motor Vehicle Extended Service Contract Producer License from the State of Missouri (application process and fee supported by company).
- Bilingual (English/Spanish) a plus.