PURPOSE AND SCOPE:
Provide functional and technical expertise in analyzing, designing, implementing and maintaining Workday HCM system Regional and Global solutions in support of corporate and divisional requirements to technical and non-technical staff. Utilizes knowledge and experience with a variety of human resource, benefits and payroll concepts, practices, and procedures to identify new needs and create solutions to resolve identified needs.
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Develop and articulate solution options that consider technical landscape as well as incorporates user experience, scalability, security and best practices. Clearly highlight the merits and disadvantages of solution options to support informed decisions by our customers. Provides scoping of complexity and effort for each option.
• Drive data integrity within Workday and between systems; develop audit, research and resolution processes. Ensure that data follows compliance needs and govern data mapping.
• Build and manage customer relationships by demonstrating a desire to deeply understand their business processes and challenges, demonstrate a continuous improvement mindset and an ability to execute.
• Evaluate, document, communicate, and coordinate the technical impacts of Workday configuration decisions
• Responsible for business process configuration maintenance, releases, testing, and implementation within Workday
• Identify opportunities to alter business processes and configuration to better dovetail with Workday’s strengths
• Perform business process configuration for modified or new business processes within Workday HCM system
• Evaluate problems, clearly articulate a point of view and develop innovative solutions to deliver against very tight deadlines.
• Work with existing PeopleSoft HCM application and staff in support of implementation to Workday HCM
• Other duties as assigned.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS AND WORKING CONDITIONS:
• The physical demands and work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Bachelor’s Degree required; Advanced Degree preferred.
EXPERIENCE AND REQUIRED SKILLS:
• 2+ years of Workday configuration and support experience required in various modules (HCM, Performance and Talent, Compensation, etc.)
• 1 full life cycle Workday HCM implementation
• Strong knowledge of Workday, and other systems as assigned, to Lead in the configuration and deployment of new modules / functionality
• Minimum 8-12 years as a hands-on HRIS Analyst or similar experience
• Strong understanding of HR functional processes and data requirements (HR Core, Benefits, Reporting, design, development, implementation, and integration with internal and external systems and applications)
• Hands on experience with large-scale HR and Benefits implementations
• Experience working with global HR data and PeopleSoft preferred
• Versatility in managing multiple projects, priorities and urgent issues successfully and simultaneously.
• Experience using Agile project management methodology preferred.
• Effective interpersonal and excellent oral and written communication skills
• Must work well in a team environment
• 10% Travel required during Workday implementation