To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Washington, DC
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
KnowledgeBank, Inc. • Washington, DC
Posted 2 months ago
KnowledgeBank, Inc. is an award winning provider of human capital, organizational effectiveness and learning solutions, as well as innovative outsourced and project-based human capital management services to organizations ranging from large Federal agencies, state and local governments, Fortune 500 firms and small and emerging companies.
- Resolve time and attendance issues such as coding time cards
- Conduct employment verifications
- Provide timesheet summaries
- Update telework codes and work schedules
- Process fitness deductions
- Process employee exit requests
- Troubleshoot system error messages
- Ensure actions are processed timely and accurately
The successful candidate will possess the following competencies:
- Minimum of 1 to 3 years of federal payroll experience
- Proficiency using the Department of Interior’s Federal Personnel Payroll System (FPPS)
- Experience using the Electronic Official Personnel Folder (eOPF)
- Strong customer service skills
- Oral and communication skills
- Attention to detail is a must
KnowledgeBank offers a competitive pay and benefits package that includes generous paid-time-off including holidays, short-and-long-term disability; group health insurance including medical, dental and vision coverage; flexible spending account for health and dependent care; 401(k) retirement plan and professional certification reimbursement.
KnowledgeBank is pleased to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. Members of ethnic minorities, women, disabled veterans, veterans of the Vietnam-era, recently separated veterans, and other protected veterans, persons of disability and/or persons age 40 and over are encouraged to apply.