Seeking a bilingual candidate who is fluent in both Spanish & English. This candidate must have outstanding oral and written communication skills, along with strong organizational skills.
Job Duties may include but are not limited to:
- Admissions and Recruiting
- Phone Calls - inbound and outbound
- Filing, faxing, scanning, and basic office duties
- Data entry, scheduling appointments, and meeting with parents to assist with enrollment paperwork
- Provide clients with detailed information related to completing and submitting program applications.
- Review applications and conduct interviews with each client, ensure client submits all required supporting documents, ask questions for clarification and record detailed notes in application file and in data systems.
- Determine family eligibility according to program requirements.
- Accurately enter family information into all data systems
- Conduct monthly audits of all applications accepted and all eligibility determinations to ensure regulatory compliance.
- Make conditional enrollment offers to eligible candidates
- Other duties as assigned
Interested candidates should stop by 7131 Riverside Parkway between 9am-4pm for an interview. Please bring 2 forms of government-issued identification. You may also call 918.933.5555 to schedule an appointment.
- Must have proven successful interpersonal relationship skills to maintain effective and satisfactory working relationships with intra-department and inter-department staff, vendors, clients, visitors, and contractors.
- Ability to follow oral and written instructions with ability to read, interpret, and present information efficiently and effectively.
- Must be able to accurately audit records and ensure compliance with written or oral guidelines.
- Ability to take initiative, multi-task and work well under pressure.
- Must maintain strict confidentiality of extremely sensitive data, records, files, conversations, etc. Intermediate MS Office skills, working knowledge of accounting and budgeting practices.
- Advanced organizational skills, efficiency skills and excellent attention to detail with a demonstrated commitment to completing assignments on a timely basis.
- Must be able to pass intermediate proficiency assessments in Word, Excel, Data Entry
Provide Actionable Feedback
Prepare Regulatory Submission
Provide Regulatory Support