SALES DESIGN CONSULTANT POSITION WITH GREAT EARNING POTENTIAL!
Our Sales Design Consultants work in the showroom assisting clients and interior designers with contemporary furniture and accessory selections. In addition, they process sales, offer finance options, follow up on deliveries and ensure ultimate customer satisfaction with company-based customer service. A successful Sales Design Consultant will effectively manage customer relationships and promote new inventory and sales. Team work is essential while we exhibit the Scan Design brand in product knowledge, display and professionalism.
- Create and assist clients with design projects.
- Be an active listener to client needs and formulate desired solutions to satisfy clients.
- Select components from our collection to create a unique and purposeful space for each client.
- Achieve monthly sales quotas and goals.
- Write accurate sales orders which include explaining terms of sale and obtaining client signatures.
- Schedule deliveries and sign off on delivery manifest from previous day.
- Follow up with clients after delivery to ensure and maximize customer satisfaction
- Problem solve with the client to maximize customer engagement and close the sale.
- Create and maintain positive client, vendor, and coworker relationships both inside and outside the store.
- Prepare sketches using Sketch Up for client presentation.
- Perform light cleaning to make sure that every client has an inspired experience in the store.
- Assist sales manager and/or warehouse manager with floor changes.
- Conduct client home visits to measure spaces, introduce options, and maximize project work
We're a furniture company that's head over heels in love with contemporary design and superb quality. To learn more about us, please visit www.scandesign.com. After all, life's too short to sell dull, boring furniture!
Scan Design is a privately-owned company where every employee is a member of our family!
Scan Design is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
- Previous experience in interior design or other related fields.
- Proven sales experience, high-end preferred.
- Client-centric approach and ability to exceed their expectations.
- Familiarity with Sketch Up, Photoshop, AutoCAD, or other design software desired.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Passion for design & learning.
Work Conditions / Hours
This is a full-time commissioned position with the expectation of a 40-hour work-week. Hours of work are Monday through Friday, 10:00 a.m. to 7:00 p.m.; Saturday 9:00 a.m. – 6:00 p.m.; Sunday hours depend on each showroom location. Weekend work is required. Able to stand, bend, twist, stoop, reach, climb ladders and lift materials up to 50 pounds as well as move materials up to 50 pounds, using proper safety procedures and equipment.
High school diploma required. College degree preferred. Bilingual (Spanish) is a plus. Previous experience in interior design or other related fields. Sales experience, high-end preferred. Valid driver’s license.
Operate Cash Register
Resolve Customer Issue