Restaurant General Manager
· Generous Salary + Quarterly Bonuses (15% of salary)
· Full Benefits Package – Including health, dental, disability, life.
· 48 – 50-hour work week – No LATE nights
· Vacation & Sick Pay
The Restaurant General Manager is responsible for daily operations of the restaurant. This can include duties such as:
· Providing leadership to team members - Restaurant General Managers are role models with strong leadership skills.
· Drive Sales – Identify local opportunities to increase sales & provide excellent guest service
· Control Costs – Restaurant General Managers are responsible for managing P&L, budgets, inventory, and ordering.
· Provide Excellent Food Standards – Restaurant General Managers ensure that our food is the best possible product & presentation.
QUALIFICATION FOR THE RESTAURANT GENERAL MANAGER:
· Must have 2+ years of Restaurant General Manager experience. In a Fast Food, QSR concept.
· Strong in both BOH + FOH operations.
· Success with leading teams.
· Strong work ethic – with a business owner mentality.
· Strong knowledge of costs, financials, and P&L.
· Must be able to write & communicate clearly in English.
· Positive, upbeat personality required.
Customer Relationship Management
Provide Actionable Feedback