To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Plantation, FL
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
Brilliant Financial Staffing - Ft. Lauderdale • Plantation, FL
Posted 2 months ago
A growing, dynamic organization in Plantation, FL is seeking a strong Staff Accountant to join its progressive corporate accounting team. The Staff Accountant will report to the Corporate Controller and will be responsible for the timely and accurate preparation of financial accounting data in a variety of areas.
The Staff Accountant Responsibilities:
• Perform month-end closing activities, including preparation of various journal entries.
• Prepare balance sheet account reconciliations on a monthly basis.
• Prepare bank reconciliations on a monthly basis.
• Support operational accounting personnel in the areas of A/P, A/R, or Payroll as needed.
• Assist with monthly preparation of financial reports and financial statements under the guidance of senior level accounting personnel.
• Act as a resource during the annual audit by providing supporting documentation, as requested.
• Perform special projects, as required, to assist the department and the Company in achieving its goals and objectives.
• Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance required.
• 3+ years of related accounting experience with demonstrated stability.
• CPA or CPA tracking preferred.
• Experience with Microsoft suite of products with intermediate to advanced skills in Microsoft Excel.
• Experience with ERP and reporting systems preferred.
• Excellent communication skills.
If you or anyone you know is qualified and interested, please apply immediately.