To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Atlanta, GA
- Sabrina McElhannon
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
Lewis | James Professional • Atlanta, GA
Posted 2 months ago
Lewis James Professional is a woman-owned staff augmentation, project consulting and direct hire search and placement firm. We are currently seeking a Legal Assistant for a contract opportunity with a financial services client.
- Support team members
- Coordinate new hire onboarding
- Manage appointment schedules
- Coordinate meetings, conferences, teleconferences, and travel itineraries
- Maintain files on SharePoint
- Perform advanced administrative duties using standard and prescribed procedures with limited supervision
- Additional administrative tasks, including typing, record and file maintenance, mail support, office organization, maintaining office supplies, space and facilities support, organization chart updates, expense management, answering telephones, writing memos, and processing legal invoices
- Bachelor’s Degree and/or Paralegal Certificate a plus
- 4+ years of related experience
- 5+ years of advanced administrative assistant or office management experience
- Proficient with Microsoft Office
- Proficient in Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Attention to detail
- Ability to handle confidential information.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
For immediate consideration, please click “Apply” and use Job Code BHJOB11837_1750. You may also send a copy of your resume to: email@example.com and enter only the following job code in the subject line: BHJOB11837_1750. Lewis James Professional is an Equal Opportunity Employer. M/F/D/V.