Joining our RGGC team doesn’t mean being handed opportunities. Instead, every brand ambassador is encouraged to personalize our learning tools to create his or her own opportunities. When you come on board, you’ll be supported by positive thinkers, big dreamers, and our esteemed executive team, all of whom have a shared vision to exceed expectations and break records.
· Our team members our very sports minded and competitive, so we have created a unique work atmosphere that fosters results while still maintaining a casual, fun feel environment.
· We are looking for someone who loves a challenge. Our training program is designed to be an ongoing process with a helpful management team that is invested in the success of each other’s’ performance.
· We like to work hard AND play hard – our team enjoys weekly team nights, dinners and breakfast get togethers to ensure professional and personal growth.
· TRAVEL! We jet set to Dallas Texas quarterly for leadership meetings and offer international travel annually for the top performers in our office.
· There is a great work/life balance because this is not a “take your work home” type of job. Work hard, play hard mentality
***This role is set to start within the next two weeks, therefore local candidates are preferred who can begin the interview process as soon as possible***
Persons with Experience in the following areas should apply:
Business development manager, customer relationship manager, restaurant, retail, full time, part time, entry level accounting, full time administrative assistant, receptionist, warehouse manager, retail associate, retail cashier, management, office assistant, office, clerical, office manager, insurance, customer service representative, leadership, operations manager, store manager, supervisor, director, teacher, project manager, communications, retail salesperson, customer service, marketing manager, marketing, territory manager, sales administrator, full time marketing executive, e-business, distribution manager, customer service clerk, call center agent, customer service director, customer service sales, field sales representative, account manager, advertising director, area sales manager, communications manager, full time communications director, media relations, public relations, e-commerce, sales, inside sales, outside sales, direct sales, insurance sales, executive administrative assistant, sports director, sports league official, business systems analyst, assistant manager, office support worker, admin support worker, human resources, full time recruiter, entry level recruiter, real estate, real estate agent, property management, training, develop, development, host, hostess, waitress, waiter, full time prep cook, restaurant manager